1.01.2015

Happy New Year!!

Every year before the year runs out, I will make a summary in point form to recap. Now I just did checking over year 2011 and 2010. It makes me recall some of the nice and not so nice stuff that happen.. so there is no recap of 2012 and 2013. I guess I did made one on facebook.

Anyway, after my last relationship breakoff, I was into a tidak apa mode. Life goes on.. one day at a time but being not productive at all. I hid myself most of the time watching series at home and like a zombie wasted two years.

Not until the mid of June last year, I finally slooowly pick up myself again. The ignition gotta to be Taiwan KOM I guess.. and also someone which I am interested in.

Here is some recap 2014 :-

1. I enjoy watching games of thrones and I cant wait for the new season to arrive.

2. I am happy and grateful there are still bunch of friends that is true and support each others.

3. I start of exercise again vigorously and enjoy it.

4. I lost from 106kgs to 83kgs in less than 3 months.

5. I joined Taiwan KOM though I didnt finish but it is such an eye opening events.

6. I did Melaka Century Ride and not bad I would say.

7. Oh.. I did Janamanjung 130km ride for the first time and I would say it is such a well organized event!!

8. I begin to come out of cocoon and lepak less and at home and meet up with friend.

9. I did Taiwan again and met new friends and people. I am grateful to Jane and family for taking me out and also a change of new name.

I am very looking forward to 2015.

4 comments: